domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Journal page "She is "



Hola a todos !!

Hoy  hice esta pagina de journal inspirado en el reto de este mes de Lindy´s debo confesar que no tenia nada en mente hasta que vi esta foto  de pinterest tenia los colores justos para el reto,quería hacer algo mas relajado y solo jugue un poco con mis sprays, comencé con una capa de gesso sobre mi pagina, agregue algunos acrílicos , luego mezcle frozen jack frost y Frolic in the forest lo limpie con un baby wipe y me quedo  negro pero se podía ver los colores en el fondo, tome un lapiz 8b y dibuje las lineas para par darle una apariencia de madera,tome una espátula e hice algunas manchas y sobre ella use algunos sellos .Pegue la foto y  agregue Time travel teal para acentuar mas el color finalmente escribí la frase que escogí :) .



Today I made this journal page which was inspired by this month's challenge from Lindy. I have to confess that I had nothing in mind until I saw the photo in pinterest. It had just the right colors for the challenge. I wanted to make something more relaxed so I just played around with my sprays. First I started off with a layer of plaster on my page. Then I added some acrylic. Afterwards I mixed together frozen jack frost and Frolic in the forest and then I used a baby wipe and it turned out black but you could still see the background colors. Then I took a 8b pen and I drew some lines to make it look like wood. Then taking a spatula I made some stains and on top of them I used some stamps. I stuck the photo and I added Time travel teal to make the color stand out more and finally I wrote the phrase that I chose. :)








escribi esta frase que me gusto mucho 
"She is a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes"

I wrote the phrase above which I liked a lot.


I used:






xoxo
Noura

10 comentarios:

  1. This is amazing! My dear you are so talented!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Amazing art journal page! Love it! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Completely fabulous page oxoxo Thank you so much for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh wow this is super amazing! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oooooo, I am LOVING this, very striking!! thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is very interesting. I like the colors and the climate your qork. Thank you so much for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar